Monday, November 30, 2009

Sight Seeing: KLASSIQ Style that is!




Monday's are always so drab. While doing my usual cyber window shopping, I discovered Klassiq, an online women's apparel shop that also sells vintage pieces from time to time based in New York. Ethereal models, great looks, recession friendly pricing, I definitely plan on referring this site to a few of my clients, and of course I had to share with you my fabulous MidWeekMakeover suscribers. Here's some items that caught my eye!





 


 

  







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute clothes, especially the purple top since purple is my fave color!

I really like your blog. I'm going to add you to my blog roll. Please check mine, http://makeupbykim-porter.com and follow if you'd like.

I'm hosting a giveaway.. feel free to enter.
100 Follower Giveawy - Win MAC Riveting Items


Makeup by Kim Porter